Services Offered By:
Tracy Friedman, MSW, RSW, Ed.D
Individual, Child & Family Therapist, Educational and Change Management Consultant
Tracy Friedman works as an individual, child and family therapist and program development consultant at Continuum Wellness. She offers individual, child and family therapy and small group workshops and leads a variety of groups for kids and adults.
MY GUIDING PHILOSOPHY: "Learn it, Live it and Pass it on!!"
Difficult times can leave a person feeling isolated with little choice.
As an experiential therapist , with training in Emotionally Focused Therapy , Attachment and EFT Tapping Therapy, I provide a comfortable and safe space to talk in order to begin to process difficult emotions.
Whether you are an individual or couple struggling with a past or present relationship , a parent worried about your child or children , dealing with a recent loss or life transition , or feeling like you could use some stress management support, I am available to help. Sessions are confidential and provide a relaxed environment with your best interests as a priority.
Background & Training
Tracy completed a Master of Social Work from the University of Toronto and subsequently received her Doctorate of Education from Nova South Eastern University. She completed two clinical internships specializing in child and adolescent and adult mental health at the Hospital for Sick Children and Mount Sinai Hospital. Tracy has extensive experience having consulted with schools, private industry and family service organizations.
Tracy has lectured at both the college and university level and has sat on the board of Access for Parents and Children (APCO).
- Children's meditation and mindfulness group: Challenge negative thoughts, help improve connections with others, build self esteem and develop resiliency skills to combat bullying and other external stressors.
- Small groups for adults or teens: Get together for a unique novel study! Tracy guides participants through a discussion of cutting edge self help books. The goal is to help make meaningful applications to assist in people’s personal lives and/or parenting journey.
- Adult workshops: Topics covered include: Separation and divorce, couples support, dealing with difficult personalities, stress and anxiety reduction, parenting during difficult times, self betterment, and resilience building.
- Families in Crisis
- Parenting: Skill building and Attachment
- Bullying and related issues
- Life transitions
- Stress and anxiety
- Individual , child, teen, couple and family therapy
- Mindfulness, Empathy & Resiliency Training
- Grieving and Loss
- Seperation & Divorce Support
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- EFT Tap Therapy
- Attachment Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
Plans & Pricing
Please contact Tracy for more information regarding pricing for Individual and Group sessions.
Clinic Hours: Tuesdays and Fridays. Evening appointments can be arranged upon request. For more information, and/or to arrange initial assessment, please contact me at:
Phone: 416-913-3080 (ext 300) or 416-417-9225
Registered Social Work (RSW) fees are often covered and receipts for services will be provided. Please check with your extended health insurance provider to inquire if your plan covers RSW fees. RSW receipts are also eligible for tax deductions.
All cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Any appointments cancelled outside of the 24 hours will be charged in full. Each appointment that we book is in partnership with a practitioner who is focusing their independent career in mental health and wellness. This is their passion and livelihood, and why we have these policies in place. Thank you very much for your understanding.