Bring Mindfulness into the Classroom!
Hello AMAZING School Teachers, Guidance Counsellors, and School Admin Staff!
We are so excited to share that one of our Therapists, Alyson Pancer, has created an incredible workshop designed specifically for schools to help equip teachers and school staff in Mindfulness based techniques.
Join us for a 3 session workshop starting in late October, and learn how Mindfulness practice can transform not only YOUR life, but also the lives of your students, school, and school board.
It all begins with you!
.... learn how to implement Mindfulness Based learning into your classrooms!
Learning to LIVE MINDFULLY means:
- cultivating presence, moment to moment, through informal and formal mindfulness practice
- infusing breath practice and movement to help you cope with stress, anxiety, anger, depression, pain, fatigue, insomnia, class and school management, etc
- increase focus through active and intentional awareness
Imagine harnessing these skills and then sharing them with your students, beginning in the classroom, every day, every hour, every moment.
...and then “paying it forward” and teaching children these skills.
The outcome? A more focused, calm, peaceful classroom, school, school-board, generation of peaceful individuals.
It all begins with YOU!!!
- to be designed by the group at the beginning of the first workshop
- explore self care tools to help you find balance at school as well as at home
- learn techniques of how to implement Mindfulness Based learning and practice into your classrooms and schools
Dates: Thursdays, October 25th, November 15th, and December 13th.
Time: 5-6 pm
Fee: $120 for 3 sessions. A receipt for reimbursement from your insurance company will be provided.
Post written by Alyson Pancer, BSW, MSW, RSW
Clinical Social Worker/Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness Based Therapies and Yoga Psychotherapy